I want the East Kent Railway Trust (EKRT) to treat the enclosed remittance as a gift aid donation, and all subscriptions and donations that I may make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise.
- If your declaration covers donations you make in the future please notify the EKRT if you change your name or address while the declaration is in force. You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the EKRT—it will then not apply to donations on or after the date of cancellation or such later date you may specify.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the EKRT reclaims on your donation in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
East Kent Railway Trust
Registered Charity No. 1095790
What is Gift Aid?
Gift Aid is a scheme available to charities which means that they can claim extra money from HMRC. Donating through Gift Aid means the East Kent Railway Trust (EKRT) can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give, including your membership fee. It will not cost you any extra.
Who can claim Gift Aid?
Any member can, as long as they have paid the basic rate of tax* which might be on
- money you earn from employment.
- most pensions, including state pensions, company and personal pensions and retirement annuities.
- interest on savings over your savings allowance.
A full list is available at www.uk.gov/income-tax
ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THIS FORM, YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED BACK TO THE MEMBERSHIP PAGE.
Details of Donor